Thursday, February 25, 2016

The People of HaShem

The secrets are the seeds that Hashem put in HP and D, as well as, of course in EJ. H has Vayikra 24:1, and P has PE. The seed in D is the inspiration to the GR"A, such as Devarim 25:15, which served as the beginning of Geula. It is this seed that was thrown unto the ground, in holiness.

But there is the other side, in HP and D, the sin of priestly self-aggrandizement. The self-aggrandizement started by H, led to the self-aggrandizement by the opposing camp, D, and finally to, as a reaction to D, the self-aggrandizement by P. In addition to this, the priestly redactor committed a "pious fraud."

I will sow her for Myself, it says in Hoshea 2:25, know that the secrets are Mine. And I will show pity to "Lo Ruchama," and I will say to "Lo Ammi," you are my People, and he will say 'my G-d.'

How can he say 'my G-d?' He will do Teshuva for his sins. The sin of self-aggrandizement will be no more. The sin of pious fraud will be no more. The humble act of historical Teshuva, Jewish destiny, will bring the world-wide recognition: HaShem exists because this is His people. Great is the day of Yizre'el (Hoshea 2:2).